Do you ever have those days, where one day you feel like you hate writing, and the next day you love it? Some days it seems like you’re writing meaningless words that take forever to get onto the page, but then sometimes you start writing and it’s like the words flow effortlessly.
Then there’s the rest of the typical ups and downs of thoughts like, are you writing to live, and pay the bills? Are you spending all your time alone writing and going a little crazy? And then the opposite, the feeling of joy as you connect with readers and fans. Thinking about winning a literary prized and being featured in publications for your success.
This article is great because it can really help you relate to many thoughts that most writers have, and many of which affect what they end up writing. The powerful statement at the end is especially helpful, it says, “I will not self-censor. I will write my dark truth.” Do you agree?
Read the full story here :: The Roller Coaster of Being a Writer. Do You Ever Feel This Way?
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016