The advice that you’re probably getting sick of hearing is that you need to be active on social media to generate buzz about your work. The truth is that social media can be exhausting, especially when you’re scraping the bottom of the barrel for interesting things to say about your book. A clever marketing trick is to tie your book to popular events happening throughout the year. For instance, if you’ve written a fantasy novel then you can promote your book on JRR Tolkien Day, which happened on January 3rd. There are events like this happening all the time and there are likely many that are related to your work. The more events you can connect your work to, the more people you have the chance of connecting with! Use hashtags and other trending topics to expand your reach even further. Check out this full list of calendar events happening in 2016 in the article below!
Read the full article here: Tap Into 77 Media Tie-Ins To Promote Your Book In 2016
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016