All authors will tell you that getting a professionally designed book cover is essential to the success of your book. You may not find the price of a professionally designed book cover appealing, but if you read this article, you’ll definitely understand why it’s a non-negotiable question, but also how you can avoid costly prices.
Clear vision and a true collaboration with the BookBaby Design Studio makes self-published author Lauren Lynne’s Secret Watchers series look extraordinary, and at an extraordinary price.
Read the full story here :: How a self-published author got extraordinary book cover design
Latest posts by Corey Burke (see all)
- How to Plan Your Book Release Date - June 1, 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC: 10 Tips to Promote Your Self-Published Book - June 1, 2015
- 5 Tips For Your Book Pitch - June 1, 2015
- How to Get a Book Marketing Makeover - May 29, 2015
- How to Successfully Connect With Media - May 29, 2015