One of the things I do that completely changed my life is stand up paddleboarding in the sea.
Whether you love the beach or never flick your toe in the sand you can probably see the beauty of detaching from the shore.
Getting out into the blue, in nature.
No one within arms length jabbering away or texting furiously.
No kids asking what’s for dinner or partner wanting to know when the drycleaning will be ready.
The intense feeling of quiet solitude, fresh air and only the small splash of my paddle as it hits the water.
This is how I get in the zone.
To become a bestselling Kindle author you need to find a way to get into the writing zone.
Please share how you get in the zone in the comments section below!
Latest posts by Shira (see all)
- Your Book As Your Business Card - June 29, 2015
- Kindle Unlimited Sales Royalty Structure Changes Affect You - June 16, 2015
- Kindle Book Pricing Psychology – How to Price Your Book - June 5, 2015
- Think Twice Before Publishing a Book Series to Kindle… - June 1, 2015
- “Will Self Publishing Your Book on Multiple Sites Hurt You?” - May 6, 2015