Amazon has announced a new feature that will allow people to embed ebook samples on sites other than Amazon. The feature will work in a similar fashion to Amazon’s Look Inside option, but will be extended to third-party sites instead of being limited to the Amazon listing page. This means that you will be able to embed your work on a blog or on any site that chooses to feature your book! This feature will operate like a widget and gives you some options for how you want the writing to be represented. You’ll be able to choose the size, decide whether or not to hide the ‘buy’ button, whether the preview opens in a new window, and the ability to add an Amazon affiliate ID. This is a great new feature for authors who want to give access to their books to more readers online!
Read the full article here: Amazon Now Offers Option to Embed Book Previews on Sites and Apps
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016