It almost seems like writing your novel is the easy part, but when it comes time to edit and proofread, you procrastinate in every way possible. This article offers a system you can create to help edit and proofread that will make the process easier. First, print a copy of the novel and mark it up. A hard copy is easier to edit and proofread than an online version. Then, be consistent in your marks, make a style guide, and keep track of problems as they occur to you.
Read the full story here :: 4 Editing and Proofreading Techniques for Your Novel
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016