Twitter is a great way to interact with your fans, promote your work, and let the world know who you are. But if you don’t use proper etiquette, you’ll end up turning people off. For example, too many authors constantly publish self-promotional tweets. In reality, only 20% of your tweets should be self-promotional. The others should be driving engagement with fun and interesting content. Make sure you’re not hurting your own marketing efforts on Twitter!
Read the full article here: The 9 Biggest Mistakes Too Many Authors Make on Twitter
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016