Writing can be a frustrating, lonely endeavor. Sometimes you might think that you’re all alone in the world. Whether it’s agonizing over a title or choosing between pursuing a writing career or moving on in search of something more profitable, almost every writer deals with the same struggles. Bestselling author Warren Adler shares his writing woes in the article below. What are some of yours?
Read the full article here: 10 Perfectly Normal Struggles When Writing a Novel
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016