Book Marketing Blog has a very useful set of tips over on their site for authors who are just getting into book blogging. There are a number of ways to use your blog, from building your brand to marketing your book to just getting a positive message out to your readers. First, you’ll need to figure out the basics, like determining which platform you want to blog on and how often you’ll post. Check out the tips below!
Read the full article here: 17 Book Blogging Tips for Beginners
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016