The popular television show ‘Shark Tank’ is all about unknown marketers and inventors pitching their idea to real business moguls and seeing whether or not their idea is worth an investment. Imagine that you were a contestant on ‘Shark Tank’ presenting your book to these famous businesspeople. Would it get the greenlight? Would anyone invest in it? How much money would you ask to be invested? It can be helpful to think in these terms to find out the actual value of your book and your work, even if it’s not finished. This question and its answer can help you set your goals and strategies with your book’s release and marketing. It also puts into perspective how you treat and value your own work. Try thinking about it!
Read the full article here: Would Shark Tank Greenlight Your Book?
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016