Do you have boxes or files of unpublished writing that’s just collecting dust over the years? It might be time to dust them off and revisit the writing that you once loved, but never did anything with.
Maybe you just didn’t have enough time when you first wrote it, maybe you got stuck in the middle and put it aside. Either way, revisiting your unpublished writing can give you a lot of great content, or even new ideas for new projects!
Read the full story here :: When You Have Lots of Unpublished Writing in Boxes
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016