Hybrid publishing is the act of trying to get published in multiple formats, be they magazines, journals, e-books, or blogs. There’s nothing wrong with self-publishing as a traditionally published writer just as there’s nothing wrong with becoming a traditionally published writer after self-publishing. The important thing is to know where to go with your material. Maybe you’re a non-fiction writer who self-publishes short stories and fiction, for example. Get more information on this topic from Bookbaby’s latest mailbag.
Read the full article here: Bookbaby Mailbag: Clarifying the Notion of Hybrid Publishing
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016