If you’re an independent author, you likely rely on Amazon to get your work out into the world. But what would happen if Amazon ever went under? Sure, it doesn’t seem too likely, but people once said the same things about retailers like Woolworth’s, Sears, and Radio Shack. If you rely only on Amazon for your books’ production, distribution, and sales, what would happen if there was no Amazon? No company is infallible, so maybe it’s time to come up with a plan B.
Read the full article here: Independent Authors: What’s Plan B If Amazon Fails?
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016