When you take the time to focus on your life as an author it can be difficult to allow yourself enough time to actually do any reading. However, the life of a successful author depends on a healthy amount of reading. Reading as an author is essential for learning how other writers structure their own work. While reading, think about your own weaknesses as an author and try to pay attention to the way another writer handles the same problems. Reading is also an extremely useful way to expand your own vocabulary. Even if you feel very wrapped up in your own writing, it’s always smart to carve out plenty of time for recreational reading!
Read the full article here: Why Reading Makes You a Better Writer
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016