These days, there’s a lot of tips and advice for using different marketing platforms, but you must remember that regardless of the platform, you always need great content. Especially when marketing your book, because the content is what is going to give potential readers the insight into how your book will be. Just because you know that you should post on Facebook and Twitter, doesn’t mean you should just post anything. Make sure your content is quality!
Read the full story here :: Great Content is a Priority, Not the Platform Used to Get it Out
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016