If you haven’t been having much luck with book sales, you may want to reconsider your marketing methods. In this article, author and marketing guru MJ Rose explains the new reality that no book ever really dies or ages – it can live on the internet forever, and can be considered new to anyone who hasn’t read it before. All you really need to do is step up your marketing game.
With that in mind, eight ideas for marketing your book are presented in the article. The first, and most obvious way to market your book is by building a website for it. You can build a free website using several platforms like WordPress or Wix. Some of the other marketing techniques include giveaways, newsletter lists (marked as vital), starting a YouTube channel, starting or adding a blog, and establishing a newsfeed.
You should already be using social media to market your book, but if you aren’t already using outlets other than Facebook and Twitter, you should look into those as well. Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram are all very important platforms to use for marketing as well. Check out the article for full descriptions of each marketing tip!
Read the full story here :: Marketing Essentials Every Writer Should Know About
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016