Perhaps a topic that hasn’t been fully or meaningfully explored are the truths that books haven’t uncovered. With the continued surge on self-publishing and the production of over 3,000 new titles daily, the public has clearly been given a choice on what books to read.
But filters and gatekeepers of the major publishers no longer solely determine which ideas and stories actually get to be seen and heard. Find out the truth in the article.
Read the full story here :: Which Truths have Books Not Uncovered?
Latest posts by Corey Burke (see all)
- How to Plan Your Book Release Date - June 1, 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC: 10 Tips to Promote Your Self-Published Book - June 1, 2015
- 5 Tips For Your Book Pitch - June 1, 2015
- How to Get a Book Marketing Makeover - May 29, 2015
- How to Successfully Connect With Media - May 29, 2015