You probably know your main character inside and out, but it’s important to know how to write effective supporting characters as well. The first tip is balancing character traits, and knowing what kind of supporting character your main character needs. Next is the character who is going to torment your hero. Every protagonist needs an adversary. You’ll also need to flesh out the supporting cast, and name supporting characters.
Read the full story here :: How To Write Effective Supporting Characters
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016