We all know how beneficial online marketing can be for getting the word out about our books, but children’s books are a little different. Since children probably don’t actively use the internet or social media, it’s a little harder to reach them.
One of the best ways to sell children’s books is in person, and by doing presentations at schools, libraries, or other family events. Additionally, there’s a good chance you can even get paid to speak in addition to the opportunity to sell your book!
You can definitely still use the internet to help market your children’s book as well! If you can’t make it to a school or library for a reading, you can always do presentations with kids all around the world through Skype! If you can’t do a live presentation, you can also always opt for a recorded podcast!
Additionally, you can use your online market to announce readings, post the videos and podcasts, and grab the attention of the parents!
Read the full story here :: The Best Ways to Promote Children’s Books
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016