When you’re marketing your book, you need to remember to build your author brand too! People want to see and connect with the author, so when posting on social media, make sure you’re being personable, and personal with posts and engagements.
This article has a few great tips including, sharing links to articles and blog posts on your social media to strengthen your brand. Post things similar to your genre and interests to attract the right audience!
Read the full story here :: Building an Author Brand: You are What You Share
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016