The new year is here, which means it’s time to take a look into the crystal ball and see what the future holds for the self-publishing industry. So what do the experts and pros in the self-publishing industry foresee for 2016? Many experts agree that 2016 is the year where mobile marketing and better business strategies will gain importance as part of the self-publishing process. Others agree that the global market will become a much bigger part of the distribution strategy. Some theorize that Kindle will eliminate single-book sales and move toward a greater commoditization of ebooks. What do you think will happen? Check out the link below for the full list of expert predictions!
Read the full article here: 2016 Predictions for the Self-Publishing Industry
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016