This article is fairly amusing. The author notes how ridiculous the recent fight between two 36 year olds was and how much attention it gained, and asks how book publishing could have the fight of the century. They then list a few different ways to stir the pot.
First they list hoaxes, followed by plagiarism with the subcategory of lawsuits. That would definitely cause quite the fight, but so would celebrity confessionals that actually shock us, or one that overcomes censorship.
Read the full story here :: Book Publishing’s Fight of the Century
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016