When writing your book for self-publishing your main goal should be to actually finish the book! That, of course, is the most important part. However, putting that much mental and creative energy into that one task can make it difficult for you to focus on all of the other tasks that need to be done to actualize and finish the entire self-publishing process. So if you want to see the entire process for quickly and easily writing and self-publishing your book then you’ll want to read this list! It goes through point-by-point how to create the best finished product. It starts by outlining ways to study the competition to better position your book for success, how to develop an outline, how to set about writing the book itself, acquiring cover artwork, publishing, and promotion! It even has some bonus tips, too. Take a look at the full guide!
Read the full article here: How To Publish A Best Selling Kindle Book (Quickly)
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016