Marketing your ebook can take up all of your time if you’re not careful. Luckily, there are plenty of free tools you can use to make the job easier. If you need a cool cover or image quickly, Canva can help with everything from blog graphics to book covers. If you want to get feedback on something or just engage with your audience on social media, try making polls on Playbuzz and sharing them. Find more great marketing tools below!
Read the full article here: 10 Simple Marketing Tools Every Author Should Know About
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016