It’s always satisfying to finish turning the last page of a book and then setting it down on the shelf among all of the other books that you’ve read. It becomes part of your collection – part of your legacy. But digital books and ebooks don’t necessarily have that same quality. They go back into your digital library, but then what? What do you do with an ebook after you finish reading it? Do you go back and reread them? Do you keep them stored on your device? Do you delete them knowing that you have a backup in the cloud if you ever need it? It’s an interesting question to ask ourselves since it underscores our modern reading culture. See how others feel in the link below!
Read the full article here: What Do You Do With Your eBooks After Reading Them?
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016