Feel like you missed out on some of the bigger self-publishing stories from 2015? Then this is the list for you. This retrospective top 10 blog posts covers important topics like using lyrics in your writing without acquiring rights or hiring a lawyer, how to write in multiple genres, and how to create an exciting book launch. There are also some great posts about award-winning cover designs and some valuable articles about some of the more technically-challenging aspects of self-publishing and distribution. Go ahead and catch up on some of the best content 2015 had to offer so that you’re prepared for the new year!
Read the full article here: Top 10 Blog Posts of 2015 on The Book Designer
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016