There are few things a writer dreads more than writer’s block. Staring at the screen with no idea of what to do next is a paralyzing feeling. But the important thing to remember is, just because you’re not working at the keyboard doesn’t mean you’re not working at all. If you find yourself blocked, get up and take a walk. Go to the gym. Run some errands. Let your brain daydream a little, and you may find that your block will disappear before long.
Read the full article here: Got Writer’s Block? Step Away from the Keyboard
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016