Plenty of people out there try to dole out writing advice, telling aspiring writers that they have the magic answers. But in reality, there are really only three hard and fast rules you need to follow when you sit down to write. The first is to never make up a story (unless you’re writing fiction, of course). If you break this rule, someone will eventually discredit you. The second rule is to never plagiarize. This might even lead to lawsuits and public shaming, and you’ll likely never work as a writer again. The third rule is to ensure that your work is edited and spell-checked properly, for reasons that should be obvious.
Read the full article here: Writers: Never Violate Three Rules!
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016