One of the most common questions among authors is what they should blog, post, and tweet about on social media. The answer depends on a number of factors, of course, including the subject of your book. But the key is not to spend all of your time promoting. Instead, focus on providing useful information that’s somehow related to the subject matter of your book. You should post useful and entertaining content rather than promotional content in order to keep people coming back for more!
Read the full article here: Marketing Tip: Follow the 80/20 Rule in Social Media
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016