One of the biggest decisions to make as an author is whether to sell your eBook on Amazon, your own website, or both. This article addresses the pros and cons of publishing on Amazon to help you get started with the decision. Amazon makes publishing books easy, and also makes it easy for people to buy them.
Amazon also has very few tech issues, and even if you do have one, it’s easy to get assistance through the website. Amazon also has a huge customer base where you can find an audience you may not have been able to tap into yet.
If you only sell on your own website or social media, you can probably sell your book for more than you would on Amazon, however then you would be responsible for driving traffic to your site to get people to buy it.
Read the full story here :: Should You Sell Your eBook on Amazon? Pros and Cons
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016