For new authors, it might be hard to know all of the necessary steps to take when self-publishing for the first time. This author gives tips and a checklist to consider before you self-publish your eBook.
You first need to go through extensive editing and the beta-reader process before you finalize the manuscript. Then you can add extra material like the copyright page, dedications, Author’s Note, etc.
After the final draft is done, you’ll need to organize cover design for your eBook. Make sure it has a thumbnail that meets Kindle’s standards, otherwise you won’t be able to see it in the store.
Don’t forget to get the URL and website ready before you launch your eBook – you’ll need a page to direct readers to for information and updates!
Read the full story here :: Self-Publishing Tips For New Authors
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016