Holidays are a great way to promote your Kindle and self published books, especially Valentine’s Day!
Kindle allows you to do price cut specials or even offer free samples, which you can easily market as a great Valentine’s Day gift!
Once you’ve made your deal on Kindle, be sure to share it on social media and send it out to your email list – even if the people you know already have bought your book, it could still make for a great gift for someone else.
Read the full story here :: Kindle Valentine’s Deals: $99 Paperwhite, $59 Kindle, More
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016