In this article, an author explains how and why he decided to write and publish four books in only six months. It wasn’t for the money, or for the sake of getting his name out, he said it should happen when an idea hits you that you can’t stop thinking about. He explains how he could think of a new book idea every day, but most of them aren’t quite ready to be turned into books. However with this one idea, it came to him hard and quick.
Read the full story here :: Why I Published 4 Novels in 6 Months
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016