So you’ve published your book, you did all of the pre-, during-, and launch-marketing, so what do you do next to keep the momentum going? Well, this article explains the importance of postmortem book marketing, which is also the fifth and final stage of the 5 stages of marketing.
You won’t be able to go back in time and redo some of the things you did wrong, or could do better, but it will allow you to be better prepared for your next book release, or a re-release of a book you’ve previously published!
Read the full story here :: Stage 5 of Marketing – The Postmortem
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016