Picking the right title for your book is a daunting task, but you can make it easier on yourself if you focus on the right things. Think about the emotional response you want your title to evoke. Consider your target market: what kind of books are they likely to buy? What are the titles of other books your audience loves? Get more title tips below!
Read the full article here: How to Choose the Perfect Book Title
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016