Determining how much to price your book is tricky, especially if you don’t know what factors should go into pricing it. This forum topic question asks if there is a minimum page count that readers can expect in order to pay $2.99 for an e-book. Some of the responses suggest that there are several factors, genre being the main one. It also suggests looking at your chosen genre, looking at the big sellers, and comparing their page count and price.
Read the full story here :: Page Count Vs. Book Price
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016