Word of mouth marketing is vital to the success of any indie author, but how can you harness its power? First, you need to do a little research. Look online for the people who are talking about you. They might be fans, bloggers, or friends and family. Find the ones with the most influence and give them a reason to talk about you, whether with a great book, a special offer, or something wholly unique to you. Get more tips below!
Read the full article here: Do You Practice Word of Mouth Marketing?
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016