We’ve been following Create Space’s stages of marketing a book, and this week is the second stage; outreach. It’ll take some research on your end, but it’s definitely worth it. You need to figure out how to be a voice in your genre, and find the outlets that are related to it.
It’s time to start reaching out to blogs, online magazines, mainstream websites, and so on, to get the conversation started, and make yourself known in their community. Be visible, and be vocal!
Read the full story here :: Stage Two of Marketing a Book: Outreach
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016