Are you making the most out of your email signature? Did you know it can be a great tool for marketing your book? There are a few do’s and don’t when making it, but for the most part it’s a no brainer.
Do include a brief, compelling line about your work that shows it’s worth reading, and also always imbed a clean hyperlink to your website or Amazon author page. Don’t list ugly URLs or include hyperlinks to EVERY book, just the most recent.
Read the full story here :: Marketing Tip: Are You Making the Most of Your Email Signature
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016