Bloggers are one of the most powerful outlets for marketing these days, and can be especially helpful for getting reviews about your self-published book out there. It may be hard to get in touch with some of the bigger bloggers who get sent tons and tons of books to review, but there are so many others who will review and post for free that it’s worth looking into others. This post offers links to dozens of book review bloggers and emphasizes how important it is to secure those reviews!
Read the full story here :: Marketing Tip: Reach Out To Bloggers
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016