Chances are you’ve already made several writing resolutions for the new year, but what about marketing resolutions? You might be a great writer but you might not be so sharp with your marketing skills. Use the new year as an opportunity to get better, little by little. This year make it your goal to do one marketing task each and every day. Try updating your Amazon author page, update your author bio, create a website, research book clubs, and even put some copies of your book in the trunk of your car. These are all little things that can help you keep up with your marketing goals in the new year! Check out the full list in the article below!
Read the full article here: New Year’s Book Marketing Resolution
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016