Joanna Penn from TheCreativePenn.com has created a great post and video on her top tips for publishing on Kindle! Whether you’re just getting started with your first eBook, or looking for ways to make your next one even better, these tips can definitely help!
Her first tip is to hire a freelancer to do the formatting instead of trying to figure it out yourself. It’s a frustrating process and difficult to get exactly right, which is why it’s worth it to pay someone who is a professional at it.
In addition to formatting, you need to make sure your book cover is optimized for the Kindle store and the thumbnail size. Covers are extremely important since they are the first thing people see when browsing through the Kindle store!
Another tip is making sure that your first few pages hook the reader. This is true for any book, but especially Kindle since readers can download samples of the first few pages!
Read the full story here :: Publishing on The Kindle: Top Tips
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016