If you’ve already written a book, one of the best things you can do is write a sequel, unless of course, the first book was a dud. But whether you write novels or non-fiction books, having one already out there is a great tool for getting started on a second version, especially since you already have the audience!
Read the full story here :: Time to Pen a Sequel!
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016