Here is a great and easy infographic guide to help you learn tips to promote your self-published book. If you’re looking to put serious effort and time into a promotional campaign for your book, these are definitely some ways that can help you continue to build your author platform.
Some of the tips include creating a professional author website where readers and the media can go to see your latest news and information. Next is a book launch where you can sign, read, and answer questions. There’s still 8 more, so check it out!
Read the full story here :: 10 Ways to Promote Your Self-Published Book
Latest posts by Corey Burke (see all)
- How to Plan Your Book Release Date - June 1, 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC: 10 Tips to Promote Your Self-Published Book - June 1, 2015
- 5 Tips For Your Book Pitch - June 1, 2015
- How to Get a Book Marketing Makeover - May 29, 2015
- How to Successfully Connect With Media - May 29, 2015