Seth Godin is the author of 18 books, not to mention a marketing pro, but find out why he chooses to self publish over just paying a company to do it for him! Seth declares that “Self-publishing is the responsibility of choosing oneself.” Which we can relate to having the complete power over all aspects of your publishing at all times.
You know that he must be good at it too since his blog is one of the most popular in the world, and he’s even listed in the Direct Marketing Hall of Fame!
Read the full story here :: Why Seth Godin Self Published
Latest posts by Corey Burke (see all)
- How to Plan Your Book Release Date - June 1, 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC: 10 Tips to Promote Your Self-Published Book - June 1, 2015
- 5 Tips For Your Book Pitch - June 1, 2015
- How to Get a Book Marketing Makeover - May 29, 2015
- How to Successfully Connect With Media - May 29, 2015