Online multimedia such as video and podcasts are amongst some of the top marketing trends, especially for books. You’ve probably noticed how many video clips are on your Facebook newsfeed, and there’s tons of research showing that people are more likely to watch a video than read a post.
In this article, video marketing professional Jerome McLain explains how video marketing works, and why it is important for book marketing. His first reason why it’s because the explosive growth and popularity of video. He also says it can directly impact your marketing efforts because it is a highly “shareable” medium.
Still not convinced? There’s also some stats on the popularity of video trailers such as, “Readers are 64% more likely to purchase your book if they see a book trailer that effectively promotes your book.”
Read more here :: Book Trailers and Using Video for Book Marketing
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016