Twitter can seem somewhat chaotic and annoying for an author who is trying to promote their brand or increase audience. However it is a very popular marketing tool, which, once fired up, can be very beneficial.
This article discusses several ways in which you can use Twitter to effectively reach your audience without sounding “spammy”.
Read the full story here :: How Successful Authors Use Twitter to Promote Their Brand
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016