If you are getting ready to do a speaking event for a book, check out these great tips on what makes for a good presentation. You probably have some clear objectives you want to achieve, so make sure you know what they are, and then prioritize them.
Some of them are likely because you; want to sell books, hope to get people to your site, would like to make a social networking connection, want to be hired as a consultant, want to share an inspiring message, or maybe just want to make a positive branding impression and get attendees to talk about you to others.
Once you figure out what your objectives are, think about what you can say, offer, or share, that will impact and motivate your audience to take actions. Some ideas are; prepare an interesting, humorous, inspiring speech; dress for success; bring images; or hand our freebies or food.
Think of your speech as a performance that can involve other types of media instead of just talking. Definitely don’t forget to check out the last tips on what people line in a speech that we all love.
Read the full story here :: How Authors Speak Successfully
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016