Are you getting ready to give a public speech about your book? Many authors experience a similar problem when preparing for a public speech – speaking is not their specialty, writing is. But in order to properly convey your story to your audience, and build a brand for yourself, you must learn how to give a speech. In this article, a debut author explains how to prepare to give a speech.
Read the full story here :: How one debut author prepared to give a great public reading
Latest posts by Robert (see all)
- Shelfari’s Shelf Life Has Expired - January 21, 2016
- How To Overcome The Discoverability Obstacle - January 21, 2016
- Want To Be An Author? Stop Making Excuses And Prepare To Struggle - January 21, 2016
- How To Find The Proper Pricing For Your Ebook - January 20, 2016
- Treat Your Hands And Wrists Right With These Health Tips - January 20, 2016