In the fourth stage of marketing your book, you’ll need to plan your book release date! This is the target where you’ll concentrate all of your initial marketing hoopla and it will feature an explosion of fanfare and excitement. There are several things to keep in mind when planning it.
“Release date” doesn’t mean the day it’s available for sale. In fact, you might even consider doing a “soft-release” before your official release as inside information for your online community.
Read the full story here :: Stage Four of Marketing – The Release Date
Latest posts by Corey Burke (see all)
- How to Plan Your Book Release Date - June 1, 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC: 10 Tips to Promote Your Self-Published Book - June 1, 2015
- 5 Tips For Your Book Pitch - June 1, 2015
- How to Get a Book Marketing Makeover - May 29, 2015
- How to Successfully Connect With Media - May 29, 2015